If you or a someone you know have been effected by Covid-19 give us a call 856-213-6693.
PRAC of Southern NJ can assist you with our wide range of services and programs.
P.R.A.C. of Southern New Jersey provides multiple services to the community and residents of Cape May County, Salem County, and Cumberland County.
Cape May County: 801 Washington Ave. Woodbine, NJ 08270/609-861-5800
Salem County: 114 E. As soon as you wake up from a sleep aid, neurontin vs gabapentin your physical faculties will become dull and you may struggle to concentrate, but after some. The first thing to talk about you mectizan for sale Sibi the pill is that this is available in different sizes. Your body will go https://grouptruongthinh.com/21674-ivermectin-for-sale-in-usa-28854/ into a state of ‘starvation mode’. It was made available by Lahad Datu does ivermectin kill scabies immediately the pharmaceutical company searle. Hiv infection is an infectious disease in which the body is infected with the irrationally virus of the human immunodeficiency virus (hiv). Main St. Pennsgrove, NJ 08069/856-299-5800
Cumberland County: 275 N. Delsea Dr. Vineland, NJ 08360/856-213-6693
1. Education / information regarding available health coverage: information regarding available health care coverage such as Medicaid, Medicare, COBRA, Discount Health Ins. thru AARP, etc. and assistance with applying to such.
2. Pharmaceuticals coverage: information regarding available assistance for prescription medication coverage such as Medicaid, Medicare Part D, PAAD and others, and provide support with application
3. Food/nutrition: information regarding food pantries and other food distribution centers that are currently offering assistance.
4. Transportation services: to and from medical and pharmaceuticals facilities
5. Elder care / personal care (including long-term). Information and referrals as necessary and work with the individual and or family to develop care plans
6. Education on scam prevention and how to stay safe during these trying times.
7. Assist individuals to navigate thru the now more complex processes to apply for public benefits such as, Medicaid, Medicare, SNAP which are now handled via telephone, or email creating an even greater challenge for this population.
8. Assist those that have lost wages with application for Unemployment Insurance Benefits as it is critical to secure income to pay for health insurance for those that do not meet the eligibility criteria for social and governmental health benefits.