2nd Annual Breast Cancer 5K
Let us run breast cancer out of town!
Join PRAC OF SOUTHERN NJ for our 2nd annual 5k Run/walk to raise awareness and show your support for our loved ones.
WHO ARE YOU RUNNING/WALKING FOR?
The 5k Run/Walk is all about raising awareness on breast cancer. Let us support the fighters, admire the survivors and honor the taken.
All proceeds with go towards our efforts to continue to provide education, transportation and assist with screenings.
RACE DAY TIMELINE
7:30 am – Registration Opens
8:45 am – Registration Closes
9:00 am – 5k Run Begins
9:05 am – Walk Begins
9:40 am – Awards Ceremony Begins
BECOME A TEAM CAPTAIN
Recruit your team at home, church, school and work. Invite family, friends, and co-workers to join you at the Breast Cancer 5K!
- Choose a Team Captain and team name
- Recruit at least 4 members (must have a total of 5 including captain), there is no maximum limit of participants
- Have fun and be creative while supporting a great cause!
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER YOUR TEAM
1. Register through event bright Click here to Register
2. Download and mail Registration form with payment Check or Cash. Registration Form
Address: 275 N. Delsea Dr. Suite G Vineland NJ 08360